Looking for some ideas on What to Wear for your Beach Family Session? Look no further!
Follow these tips to get your style game on point:
- Get a manicure! I’d love to use gelish and just stop worrying about my nail polish coming down. Great nails for the whole trip? Yes, please!
Don’t worry too much about shoes – we will be 70% of the time barefoot and feeling the sand under our toes!
- If the day gets windy, the girls could braid their hair or bring some clips to hold some strings away from their faces. This will make them enjoy the session more and not worry about the hair :) (trust me on this one, our beach is very windy!)
- If the boys can wear shorts it would be better, if they use pants their tips can get soaked because we will be walking close to the water (unless they doesn’t mind!)
- Wear sunscreen during your vacation & NEVER sleep at the beach with your sunglasses on – you can imagine how it would look if you get sunburnt!
- Avoid using funky patterns, bold squared shirts or the exact same color for everyone. Pick a color that you like, and decide on a different shade for each of your family members. You can use the same one for kids if they’re twins!
- One of my favorite trends is Mix & Match – you can combine blush pink with blues, or different kind of textures in your outfits. Search in Pinterest for beach color palettes – it’s full of great ideas!
- If you’re a big fan of the white, use accesories with colors that pops!
Here’s some of my favorite outfits from my most recent photoshoots! Happy shopping!